}); THE SETTING SUN - MYSTICA

Journey of life to the Divine

RECENTS

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

THE SETTING SUN

                                               THE SETTING SUN



                        Thousand times I perished beyond the horizon.
                                 No one ever sympathized and
                              let me suffer the pain of dejection.
                        I cried,my whole body got dimmed in pain,
                              And multiplies manifold hearing
                      those enchanting words of their disposition.
                    So many hours I served avoiding any procrastination.
                         Offered life to everyone leaving behind
                              the dark corridor of expectation.
                        Yet I come back forgetting  the mournful past,
                    Ushering a new beginning,enlightening every single path.


                                 How long shall I live is the only question!
                            Not for myself,for those who clapped at my damnation.
                              No one sees my sacrifice,I burn myself like hell.
                               Everything comes out of my incineration,
                                           help them to dwell.
                            No matter how much they like seeing me dying,
                                     I will rise again over the horizon,
                                          the phoenix I am being.



No comments:

Post a Comment